Sunday, May 23, 2010

Cherish...


As I embrace myself to post another article on my blog, I exercise my hyperactive brain to think about a topic to write. I know its not mandatory to write everyday, but I insisted on writing articles on a regular basis. Thus, I am still thinking and have no clue as to what to write about.

I close my eyes; take a deep breath and focus. Quotations by famous people, various emotions, and then I end up opening my treasure box of memories. I am thinking about the most beautiful moments of my life spent with truly cherished and special people. They have stood by my side firmly through thick and thin and have reinstalled that faith in me that went missing in the most demeaning times. They have lent support during my struggle and have seen my dreams shattered. They have in one way or the other, completed the chapters of my life.

As I recall all the wonderful instances, I realise how fortunate and blessed I am to have such enormous amount of love, care and compassion. It refurbishes my enervated spirit and gives me a reason to smile even when I am sitting all alone in my room, getting prepared to study for tomorrow’s exam.

Well, I am going to take leave with this thought on my mind, and tonight maybe give a call to people who have been my inspiration to never give up and show them how deeply indebted I am to them.

Thank all the significant people who made life worthwhile!

2 comments:

  1. I love this post from top to bottom...
    I insisted on writing articles on a regular basis.
    Thumbs up!
    Talking about real content. It is so amazing to have good people around you, the ones to scold you when you do wrong and celebrate when you achieve something.
    They shape bits of you, without really letting you know.
    I know this post is quite old but getting, I need to study for tomorrow’s exam.
    :D
    Have a nice day!!
    God bless you :)
    Saath Chalo

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey i know i am replying really late and i am apologetic about the same. Thank you so much for liking what i wrote. Appreciation always acts as an inspiration for me and helps me to write more often.
    Anyways take care!

    ReplyDelete